ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User"), REGISTERED TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT www.mofilm.com ("Site") OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGISTERED USER AGREEMENT ("Agreement").
- Contracting parties.When you register with the Site, you are contracting with MOFILM Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6395308 and having its registered office at 40 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4DX. MOFILM Ltd is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us", "our" or "MOFILM".
- Passwords.You agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered User to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and, not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, let us know and we will close your account as quickly as possible.
- Site Content.This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site ("Content") is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial, financial, business or legal advice. Please note that MOFILM does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. Certain Content may become temporarily unavailable due to outages or other problems.
- Ownership of Content.MOFILM, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under UK or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense.
- Objectionable Material.If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable content posted anywhere on the Site, please report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to .
- Content Upload.If you upload any material to the Site, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use that material in any media and, specifically, to make that material available via the Site and other media. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit material to the Site.
- Code of Conduct for User Content.You agree that you are responsible for everything that you post or transmit to the Site and you agree (in relation to the Site):
(i) not to post content or participate in any form of online activity which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or which otherwise includes objectionable material;
(ii) not to post content which you do not have the right to use and not to transmit any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment; and,
(iii) not to impersonate any other person or entity.
We will be entitled at our discretion to remove anything which is posted or transmitted to, from or via the Site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions in any way and we express disclaim any liability for such removal.
Please note that the information posted to the Site by Users represents the views or findings of the relevant User and is not necessarily the views of MOFILM.
- Hacking.You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by MOFILM. MOFILM will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud MOFILM or any other parties through User's use of the Site or services provided via the Site. MOFILM reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- Liability.User agrees that the liability of MOFILM to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the greater of: (1) the amount User has actually paid to MOFILM for its products or services; and (2) one thousand pounds (£1000). Except as set out herein, MOFILM shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of your use of this Site or in relation to the goods and/or services that we provide. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of MOFILM.
- Disclaimer.All services and contents of the Site are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements.
- Indemnity.User agrees to indemnify MOFILM for any loss or damage that may be incurred by MOFILM, including without limitation legal fees, arising from any breach by User of any warranty herein or User's misuse of any material or information obtained through the Site.
- No Partnership.Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
- Entire Agreement.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement.
- Severance.If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- Variation.This Agreement may be varied from time to time by our posting new terms on the Site, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- Law and Jurisdiction.This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.